Do you want your eyes to appear brighter, rejuvenated and glamorous? Our Lashforever™ Lash Lift will make that happen for you! And unlike other lash treatments, Lash Lift is suitable for both short and long lashes, in any eye shape, ensuring that every one of us gets the same opportunity of beautiful lashes.
Lash lifting is a great alternative for people with sensitive eyes or for people whose lashes grow straight out or downwards. Expect to see a natural-looking “lift” of the eyelashes for a more open, youthful-looking eyes. This treatment is quick and easy, with perfect results every time and it lasts up to 12 weeks, (time may vary slightly depending on your natural lash cycle.)
What is a Lash Lift?
The Lashforever™ Lash Lift products are FDA and Health Canada Approved and safe for your eyes and natural lashes. Lashforever™ is an advanced perming system that is semi-permanent and curls the natural lashes without any adhesives, extensions or rods. Lash Lift replaces the traditional perming system of wrapping lashes around a sponge rod, which can cause lashes to over-curl and look short and stubby. Lash Lift uses different sizes of silicone pads and each lash is lifted individually, which creates a perfect curl for your lash length each time.
With lifted lashes, your eyes immediately open up and lashes appear fuller and longer. You can add on tint which adds color or deeper color, especially loved by those that have fairer skin and hair. Tint must be applied before your Lash Lift.
Lashforever Lash Lift Pricing
Lash Lift $75
Lash Lift with Lash Tint $85
Your service requires you keeping your eyes completely closed the entire time of service. It is a gentle service so you may even drop off to sleep while your service provider works her magic!
Questions you may have and DO'S & DON'TS.
- Does the Lash Lift procedure hurt? Not at all, in fact you will most likely be fighting the urge to take a quick nap.
- Is the procedure safe? Yes. Lashes are lifted onto our specially shaped lifting pads before products are applied. With anything around the eyes we want to ensure that no product actually enters the eyes. If you feel stinging of any sort let your technician know immediately.
- Will the Lash Lift damage my natural lashes? No. However it is important to select a trained professional and follow all appropriate after care.
- How long does a lash lift take? A lash lift can take anything from 45 minutes to an hour from beginning to end. Maybe a little longer if you decide to have your eyelashes tinted which will enhance the effect of your lash lift.
- Can I wear makeup after my lash lift? Yes but it is advised that you leave your lashes untouched for at least 48 hours after your treatment.
- If you want to wear mascara it is advised not to use a waterproof mascara, as the removal of waterproof mascaras can be harsh on the lashes and weaken the lift.
- Can I use an eyelash curler? No. There will be no need for an eyelash curler as this treatment gives a much better result than using a curler, But more importantly, using one may weaken and damage your lashes.
You will be required to fill out a Health Questionnaire before having this service.
The Lash Lift can not be done if you have any of the following:
- Brittle and/or broken short lashes
- Positive reaction to patch test
- Eye Sty/Stys
- Cuts, abrasions, swelling in the immediate area
- Skin Disease
- Any eye infections such as conjunctivitis
- Skin disorder in or around the eye
- Any disease / disorder causing shaking, twitching or erratic movement
- Recent operations around eyes, head and face or scar tissue in immediate area
- Watery eyes
- Any inflammation around the eye area
- Hypersensitive skin / eyes
- Bells Palsy or any condition that makes closing eyes difficult
- Any skin trauma, cuts burns etc in the eye area