Thank you for thinking of us. As a business that is committed to giving back to our community, we believe it’s important to support organizations as much as we can. We also recognize that there are times when individuals in crisis need help from businesses like us with their fundraising efforts.
We receive requests daily for donations and as much as we would like to donate to all of them, we simply don’t have the resources to do so. Due to high demand we have had to develop donation criteria. Please read below for an outline of donation requests we accept.
We have a list of local and national charities that we have supported for many years. The list of some of the charities is on our webpage under About & Donations. In addition to those charities we can support the following as budget allows.
Our first line of support is to our many clients that are active in charities and special causes.
Our second line of support is sick children. We will not turn a request for a sick child down.
If your donation request falls within the parameters of being a client or you need help for a sick child please send your request for donation via email to email@example.com
We can’t accept any requests via Facebook or over the telephone.
We will advise you by email if we can or can’t help you with your event.
If we can’t help you we want you to know that we appreciate your work in the community and we will help in promoting your event anyway we can.
En Vogue Day Spa & Gift Studio is pleased to be involved in community events. These are some of the charities that we support
- You’ve Got A Friend Charity (for Kids with Cancer) - Since 1998
- Volunteered Salvation Army Kettles - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Breast Cancer. Hosted 'Finding A Cure' Fashion Show 2001
- Sofia House/Second Stage Housing and Counseling Facility For Abused Women and their Children. Hosted 'Because It Takes Courage' Fashion Show 2003, 'Breaking The Cycle' Fashion Show 2005, Fashion Show 2007, Fashion Show 2009, Fashion Show 2011
- Saskatchewan Children's Hospital
- Regina Neo-natal
- Courtney McNaught Circle of Courage
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Regina Sexual Assault Line
- Pediatric Cancer
- Saskatchewan Professional Firefighter Burn Fund
- CIBC Run for the Cure
- Humane Society
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Red Cross